What Qualities are Required?
- No criminal record
- Over 18
- Work well in a team whilst training
- Be able to distinguish colours
- A basic command of English
- An understanding of mental arithmetic
- A clean, smart appearance
- Highly motivated
Croupier Course Information
Each course runs for 6 weeks, Monday to Friday 9-5 and is £1995,
you will learn:
- The main games that take place in a casino including blackjack, roulette and 3 card poker.
- How to control and run the games and open and close the tables
- The skills needed to run each game effectively and efficiently
- The Rules and regulations which govern the gaming industry
- How to take bets and pay winning bets correctly and efficiently
Where does the Croupier training take place?
Gladstone offices – Suite 1
54 Gladstone street
How Much Does the Croupier Training Cost
A £500 Non refundable deposit is required to be paid 21 days before the start of your chosen course date, followed by £1495 on the first day of training.
Upcoming Croupier course dates
- Monday 16th October
All training course will be limited to 8 places per course.
If you are unemployed and signing on at a local Job Centre, you may be entitled to help in the form of a grant. There is certain criteria set by the DWP. If you are interested in starting a course you contact us directly, then we can then look into this for you.
Your licence upon completion will cost £185 and will be valid for 5 years (Personal Function licence)